Friday, January 05, 2007

Wish You Were Here!

Finally! Something to post! My scrapqueen little sister is so great - she gives me scrapbooking stuff, which then forces me to figure out what on earth I'm going to do with it! So. I have this ancient collection of stamps from all over the world that my brother found in his attic and gave to me. Some boyscout project from yesteryear, I imagine. I also have some really fabulous world-traveling friends, who send me postcards from wherever they've been (oh drat! I just realized I never asked A. for a postcard from India!) ... so when my sister gave me this little book, I decided to put them all together.



1 comment:

Cortney said...

That is so cool! I would love to see it sometime...along with all the other beautiful creations you have posted here. I am not surprized that I haven't heard or seen of any of these sooner...you are too humble, you should show this stuff off more! The rest of us have a lot to learn from you!